PFD is one of the leading literary agencies in London providing specialist expertise to its clients in all aspects of publishing and media. PFD require a royalty accountant to start as soon as possible for a minimum 6-month contract to provide maternity cover with the possibility of a further extension to join a small team of professionals maintaining a wide range of client accounts, processing royalty payments and providing other support and analysis within the company.
- Process royalties received and make payments to clients within strict operating timelines
- Review and resolve client queries on a timely basis
- Maintain accuracy of rights database systems for client details and contract amendments
- Provide analytical support to Agents
- Existing experience of working with Bradbury Philips rights management software would be a significant advantage
- Understanding of publishing royalty processes
- Motivated self-starter and able to work well within a small team
- Good communication skills and able to deal confidently and professionally with a range of high profile clients
Central London location. Please apply with your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to Fiona Petheram email@example.com by 12th September.