Foreign Rights Assistant
A new vacancy for an enthusiastic, dynamic and highly-motivated foreign rights assistant has opened within our agency.
The candidate will have a genuine interest in foreign rights, a keen eye for detail and will be proficient in managing a high volume of administration work.
The candidate will be a crucial part of the foreign rights team. Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Organising schedules for books fairs and foreign trips
- Preparing rights guides for book fairs and foreign trips
- Ensuring department databases (including BP) are up to date
- Processing and executing contracts as well as adding to BP and Therefore
- Supporting the foreign rights team submissions of manuscripts to foreign publishers
- Liaising with authors and foreign publishers
- General office administration for the department
The candidate will be highly organised, articulate over phone and email and be a passionate reader of both fiction and non-fiction. Experience preferable but not necessary.
Starting date is ASAP. If you are interested, please send your CV and covering letter to Laura Otal at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 31st May.