Head of Broadcast, PFD
PFD is one of the leading literary agencies in London providing specialist expertise to its clients in all aspects of publishing and media. There are increasing opportunities for exploitation of rights in film, TV, streaming, radio, audio, podcasts and other digital applications, both scripted and unscripted, especially across emerging FANG platforms. PFD requires a highly experienced broadcast agent, with talent management experience, to lead our broadcast team and to grow this important income stream. This is an opportunity to develop futures strategies for our existing department, working with the primary book agents at PFD to promote and develop additional business prospects from our existing catalogue and to identify new sources of revenue; and to work independently to contribute to the overall income of the agency.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate the required experience and skills to lead this diverse department.
- Develop strategies to grow the department’s commission income
- Nurture relationships with existing clients and gain a full understanding of their works; and to promote their rights
- Identify and develop business leads across all media platforms
- Negotiate options and deals, including contracts
- Talent management experience
- Possess exceptional contacts in Film and TV industry
- Contract and negotiation experience
- Understanding of new developments in Film and TV industry across all platforms
- Team player, able to work well with other departments
- Demonstrate artistic and creative flair and a good commercial eye
Central London location. Find out more about the company and our clients on our website https://www.petersfraserdunlop.com/about-us/. Please apply with your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to Fiona Petheram firstname.lastname@example.org.